I was tagged by puck1919:
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people then link them to the post.
Rule #4: Tell the person you tagged them.
Rule #5: Tell the person who tagged you.
1) Do you like wearing disguises?
2) Have you ever had formal dance training?
3) Have you ever set any fires?
4) What’s the oldest book you’ve read (in terms of original publishing date)?
The Count of Monte Cristo
5) Do you own a ring?
6) Can you whistle with crackers in your mouth?
7) Choose one: Would you go to Hogwarts or Camp Half-Blood?
Hogwarts all the way!
8) Oh, did you read anything today?
A Chain of Thunder.
9) If you were ever in a situation like this, would you carry the ring to Mordor?
I’d gift it to someone else.
10) Do you have any tattoos?
11) If there’s nothing out there, then what was that noise?
My bowel movements.
Asgeir or Vance Joy (Google if you don’t know)?
Do you believe in ghosts?
What mask power do you want?
Favorite sport to follow?
What would you rather hear: “I’m the Doctor” or “You’re a wizard”?
Do you remember the first time you used the Internet?
Have you ever called in sick just because you didn’t feel like doing whatever that day?
Would you rather have tentacles or wings?
You have become leader of the free world. What is the first decree you pass?
Have you had any experience with the theatre?
What book has given you the best life experience?